Pagine

Love?

JLO-- --PAPI

mercoledì 18 luglio 2007

Hold It, Don’t Drop It changed to Hold It, Push It (Snippet)













CHORUSYou don’t know what your doing,What your doing to meTry to stop, can’t stop itCause you got what I needYou got me all openAnd now you’re trying to leaveHold it don’t drop it, don’t drop itStop it can’t stop it, won’t stop it




Everytime I try to runSomething keeps stopping meI try my best to …(gets cut off)




CHORUSYou don’t know what your doing,What your doing to meTry to stop, can’t stop itCause you got what I needYou got me all openAnd now you’re trying to leaveHold it don’t drop it, don’t drop itStop it can’t stop it, won’t stop it




Everytime I try to runSomething keeps stopping meI try my best to turn aroundBut your touch won’t let me leave
I can’t control itYou’ve put something inside of meCause your a problemBoy you must have poisoned me




CHORUS (x2)You don’t know what your doing,What your doing to meTry to stop, can’t stop itCause you got what I needYou got me all openAnd now you’re trying to leaveHold it dont drop it, dont drop itStop it cant stop it, wont stop it

Nessun commento:

Archivio blog

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez
#1 Blog Italiano

LINK-ME!

copia e incolla questo codice! JLL

Visite